Audrey Hepburn on the set of Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961).
I wouldn’t kill him because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him and saw myself.
On the streets of Ferguson, Missouri.
Photos by Alex Welch
"She is shy and witty, she is nobody’s fool, she is a brilliant actress, she is beautiful beyond the dreams of pornography, she can be arrogant and willful, she is clement and loving, Dulcis Imperatrix, she is Sunday’s child, she can tolerate my impossibilities and my drunkenness, she is an ache in the stomach when I am away from her, and she loves me!”
its very dark now bc 1. the lighting in here sucks 2. its brand new! and 3. i just OILED IT and that makes it look darker. but. when it fades to normal it will be lighter/not as intense a blue annnd its hard to tell here but bc my skin is SO transparent she used white for highlights which im EXCITED about. WHITE TATTOO INK. THE FUTURE IS HERE
ohhh my gosh its beautiful
- Episode 1: The Dude From Friends Is Angry That He Is On The Wrong Show
- Episode 2: Winters is a Badass, Your Argument Is Invalid
- Episode 3: Winters is God, He Cures The Blind
- Episode 4: Bull’s Big Bad Adventure (also known as: People GIF The Shit Out Of James McAvoy)
- Episode 5: A Wild Jimmy Fallon Appears!
- Episode 6: You Will Fall In Love With Doc Roe
- Episode 7: Kleenex
- Episode 8: How To Be Prettier Than The Entire Female Population By David Webster
- Episode 9: When Liebgott Cries, You Cry
- Episode 10: The Most Emotional Episode You Will Ever See In Your Life Especially When They Start Playing Baseball And When The Veterans Come On You Will Cry A Fucking River And When Dick Winters Comes On You Will Feel Like Dying Because These Men Own Your Heart Forever